I don't have quite the time to make this look prettier. Maybe in the future. Anyhow, the model list is based on my old website. I'll try to list:
* "Early Buffet-Crampon" models (no roller keys; no Evette & Schaeffer engraving)
* "Early Evette & Schaeffer" models (no roller keys)
* "Non-Patented" Evette & Schaeffer models (roller keys!). At the same, there were the ...
* Evette & Schaeffer System models
* Apogee models
* "Early Buffet 'Evette' models"
* Buffet-Powell models (available in two versions)
* "SA Series"
* "SuperDynaction/S1 Transitional"
* S1 (Prestige model available)
* S2 (Prestige model available. Note that most S2s are intermediate models. Some models built by Julius Keilwerth)
* S3 (Prestige model available; mainly built by Julius Keilwerth)
* Senzo (produced in partnership with Julius Keilwerth)
You might notice that I'm posting a few horns in here that are actively for sale.
I'm doing that for a few folks that have been long-time contributors here.
The standard disclaimer applies: they're not my horns, I don't claim they're good or they're in perfect shape, etc.
If you want to list your horn, e-mail me at thesaxinfo-at-gmail.com and we might be able to work something out.