Those of you who follow my blog, know that it is a huge conglomeration of articles that are at times entertaining, and at other times thought provoking.
Despite the taxonomies and search features that I’ve inserted, at times however, it is difficult to find the really important articles because of the weblog’s general nature and size. That’s why I’ve chosen to include the most important–in my view anyway–articles here, in their own section of my main site.
- Please Read This: A General Overview To Getting My Help And Some FAQ Answered
- Want Sax Info?: Help Guide: Helpful Tips For Getting The Saxophone Info You Want
- Vintage Sax Valuations: Determining A Vintage Saxophone’s Value
- How To Avoid A Costly Saxophone Selling Mistake
- Tips On How To Buy A Used Saxophone
- Buying On-Line: On-Line Safer Sax Shopping
- How Can You Tell A C Melody From A Bb Tenor Sax?
- Vintage Or Modern?
- Are Vintage Instruments Practical?
- Pro Models: What Makes A Saxophone A Professional Model?
- The 3 Aspects Of Saxophone Tone
- The Source Of Tone: Where Does Our Tone Come From? How Do We Change It?